Last updated on October 23rd, 2023
- Platform independence
- Extreme scalability
- Highly functional
- Massive developer community
Why is there an opinion that it is losing relevance?
- The continuous pressure of learning new capabilities, frameworks, and functionalities is sometimes so daunting that developers become exhausted.
- Many developers fear they will fall behind if they don’t adapt to the newest and most modern tools.
- Many others feel they might just be jacks of all trades but masters of none.
- Because everything changes so quickly, whatever they learn is already being replaced by something new by the time they get ready to apply it.
- There is also the fear that there will be a lack of support and resources for earlier toolchains and frameworks.
Why is it still relevant?