Last updated on March 26th, 2021
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets.
Our client, LexiNexis wanted us to come up with a mobile application for their law firms to engage their clients through the continuous integration of information and technology. This mobile application would help law firms to stay connected with their clients, get referrals with a click of a button, differentiate the firm’s law practice from the competition, and stay on the forefront of this exciting new technology.
- With this app, law firms can easily run their entire business off the smartphone.
- Law firms would be able to keep in touch with their clients by collecting names and email addresses through the mobile app.
- Clients can send case related images through the mobile app to the law firms.
- Multiple ways for the clients to contact law firms through the firm’s mobile app this would include access to the law firm’s phone, website, email and directions.
- Creating instant accident reports with on the spot images and sending it across to the concerned attorney.
- Direct calling to the law firm at the click of a button through the mobile app.
- Easy emailing of accident reports.
- Law firms can easily keep in touch with their existing clients and generate new clients through the contact us form
- Creating a mobile app that is portable on multiple mobile operating systems turned out to be a big challenge.
- Testing applications on Android and iPhone devices, with on-the-device testing being critical to the success or immediate failure of any of these mobile applications.
- Another challenge faced was with integrating the application to utilize the on-mobile camera and email functionality:
- While creating an accident report using the new app, the image captured by the mobile camera can now be directly attached to the report.
- Also now the newly created report can be sent out as an attachment along with an email.